Here's a sneak peek at one project I finished today:
You'll have to wait until Sunday for the rest of the directions and photos.
This weekend between classes and tests and church and baby showers and company I'm working on a few UFOs, that is, unfinished objects. Unlike other crafters who seem to be able to actually finish projects they start, I get a big chunk finished and get distracted, or have a meeting, or run out of supplies and have to wait until the store is open.
Let's see, just off the top of my head, there's:
* a crocheted frog to finish (I'm stuck on the legs. 80 rows each! I need everyone out of the house for that kind of counting.)
* a basted butterfly quilt that just needs to be bound
* a flower garden lattice quilt that is waiting for silver embroidery (do I do that before or after I add the backing??)
* six bobbin pin cushions waiting to be made and gifted
* two baby blankets to be bound for Sunday
* a Christmas Tree wall hanging that I can put off until...Christmas
* a quilt for a graduation gift that needs finished blocks, sashing, border, backing, and binding
* eight sets of curtains that need hems on two sides
* a Boppy cover I've about given up on because the thing is just goofy!
I've also started quilt blocks for a duvet cover for myself, a fruit jar wall hanging, a baby quilt, a duvet cover for a friend, and a few other random quilts. I have yet to start a wedding present and a few other gifts for friends.
Tonight I worked on baby shower stuff and took photos for two projects. This weekend I hope to get both made into Squidoo lenses so I can show you how to make a beautiful cupcake tower using cardboard and soup cans, and two cheap and easy baby blankets (mine cost just $3.50 total)!